Membership in the Building Officials Association of Florida makes you part of a distinct group of professionals. You are part of a network of your peers who are dedicated to promoting and maintaining the high standards of Florida’s building code compliance professionals.
Your membership connects you to knowledge, resources and opportunities, each to help you meet your expectations and the demands of your profession. Stay connected by renewing your 2017 membership today.
To renew your membership for 2017, follow the instructions below:
1. Sign in on the right-hand side of the screen using the email address that BOAF emails to and your password. If you don’t know your password, click the Forgot your password? link onscreen to set your password.
2. In the center of your member profile page, click the link ***Renew Your Membership Now***
3. The system will prompt you to make any changes or edits to your contact information and license numbers.
4. Click Save Changes.
5. The system is auto set to renew your State Membership Dues. At this point, click the appropriate boxes to add any of the following
· ICC Membership with State
· Chapter Membership(s)
6. Complete the required fields in the Billing Information area indicated with a red *
7. Select the appropriate payment type to enter payment information
· Bill Me will allow you to download and print an invoice to submit to your finance office.
· Credit Card will allow you to enter a MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover card to process your payment now.
8. Click Submit Securely
If you have any questions about renewing your membership or joining BOAF, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.