After completing this course, participants will be able to exhibit non-technical traits, positive behaviors, and problem-solving skills to enhance their ability to interact with others and carry out effective communication, diplomacy, customer service, and public relations, as well as develop policies and procedures to pursue the goal of safe, healthy, and durable buildings for the community. Specifically, participants will be able to do the following:
* Recognize the importance and value of the Inspector's role in verifying compliance with the building codes.
* Develop skills for decision making, consistency, problem solving, and time management.
* Achieve compliance through cooperation, understanding, and respect and deal positively and effectively with difficult people and situations.
* Provide quality customer service to customers by gaining public trust, building credibility, and ensuring safe buildings for the community.
* Embrace a personal and organizational code of conduct that demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness.
* Develop good communication skills.
Seminar Fee is as follows:
$169.00 Early Bird Price: $149.00 until February 10
Non Members Regularly:
$219.00 Early Bird Price: $199.00 until February 10
Inspector Skills ICC Book and Lunch are Lunch is included in registration fee.
BCAIB approval no. 5007991.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Any registration cancelled more than 10 days prior to the start of the scheduled event will receive a refund minus a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations less than 10 days before the class will receive a 50% tuition refund. Registration transfers will incur a $25 administration fee. To transfer a registration, please contact BOAF's Training Department.